We have released an update to the iOS Cases app, here is the rundown of changes and fixes in this release. Thanks to our valued customers at Toggenburg for their input and testing time.
- Removed the Delete option for Patrollers (they don’t have permission to delete so the option should not show)
- On logout, we now only sync the cases that need to be pushed, not every case on the device
- Fixed on iPad, when you close the case it returns you to the list of cases
- When a case is closed you can no longer change it’s time/date
- Fixed an issue with map display issue specific to iOS11
- Also, optimised for iPhone X users.