In Medic52 we have three levels of users, Patrollers, Dispatchers & Managers.
Each can do a few different things within the system that is detailed below.
- Log in to web system
- Login and register on mobile device
- Create cases
- View only existing Cases assigned to them
- Edit only open Cases, assigned to them
- Edit their own account details (email & password)
- Print cases via web admin (print on device only if enabled in resort settings)
- View my devices
Users that register a new account on a mobile device are set to Patroller’s access level. They must be upgraded on the web by a Manager to have more rights.
- Same as Patroller, plus
- View and manage case on the Map
- Assign cases to other users
- Create and manage reports
- View heatmap
- Same as Dispatcher, plus
- View, create, delete and manage users
- Change user roles
- Re-open closed cases
- Delete devices
- Remote wipe device
Leave A Comment?